Sunday, July 19, 2015

Sunglass Hut: Join Me Live On ‘Good Day NY’ Tomorrow Morning As I Discuss How To Find The Perfect Frame

Ismail oubarka | 1:39 PM

Photos: Diego Villarreal
 
 
Join me live on Fox 5, Good Day NY tomorrow morning at 9AM with news anchors; Rosanna Scotto and Greg Kelly. I will be discussing Sunglass Hut‘s golden fail-proof guidelines on finding the perfect sunglasses for your face shape. I will also be showcasing some of the very cool and fun selections from Sunglass Hut plus find out the #1 tip on finding what sunnies you will absolutely love every time!
 
For those not in the New York tri-state area watch the segment live from your computer or tablet here
 

IMG_3452
IMG_5198

*Unfortunately my twin sister, TK Quann (aka TK Wonder) will not be on the segment with me due to her touring schedule in Europe so I will have to hold down the fort solo

SunglassHut.com



from Urban Bush Babes http://ift.tt/1HJrZaA

No comments:

Post a Comment

hair ideas © 2013. All Rights Reserved | Powered by-Blogger

Designed by-Windroidclub