Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Nikisha Brunson X Loeffler Randall: Plus 20% Off

Ismail oubarka | 9:25 AM

I’m excited to be an LR girl! Loeffler Randall trailed me for a week as I wore my favorite LR shoes, the Manon Espadrille. My signature interview is on the LR blog and below. They have also given me a dedicated sale so you guys can get 20% off select shoes for the next week starting from today! I’ve already informed my girlfriends who go nutts off of Loeffler Randell shoes. The special code is: NB20. Happy shoe shopping ladies!

 

SS16_PLPHeader_LRxNB

 

 

Photos by Sanetra Longno

Processed with VSCOcam with a6 preset

 

 

 

ON HER SIGNATURE EVERYTHINGS… 

Secret: oil pulling with coconut oil

Scent: I go between Pink Sugar and a Palo Santo + Peru Balsam scent that I made for my apothecary line Folie.

Saying: That is dope!

Drink: chai tea or blueberry kombucha

Gift: candles or something handmade by an artisan

Book: milk and honey by rupi kaur

Bloom: dahlia

Hue: black, grey, or cream

Lip Color: Morange by MAC

Nail Color: black or nude

Condiment: sea salt

Trait: funny and real

Vibe: laid back and silly

App: VSCO

Accessory: gold septum hoop ring

 

Processed with VSCOcam with a6 preset

Processed with VSCOcam with a6 preset



from Urban Bush Babes http://ift.tt/1QY2skO

No comments:

Post a Comment

hair ideas © 2013. All Rights Reserved | Powered by-Blogger

Designed by-Windroidclub