Saturday, October 25, 2014

Update on the new length and color

Ismail oubarka | 1:58 AM

I have been overjoyed with my hair and can hardly contain my excitement to try styles at this new length.

Right now I can't seem to let go of the wash n go, however, because it's just sooo easy! With different amounts of gel and leave in I get different effects and detangling is a breeze so I can refresh it more often than before. 

Even with just some more water and leave in I can work back through my hair and detangle. 

There are a few spots of bright highlights that I like to be under some darker hair, so I do a little finicking in the front and top. Otherwise, I feel like it's growing out already! I think I'd like to keep it this length at least for this summer. I know it will grow fast. 



Update on the new length and color
Update on the new length and color


Hmm what else? 


I can still catch a good low ponytail, or wear a pony n bangs, which I've been doing on the weekends while working on the house. Hence the lack of updates. I'm finding my weekend play time greatly diminished lately! 

So far the products I'm trying to stick to are suave professionals and naturals for cowashing, Zuresh foaming cleanser as shampoo, Paul Mitchel The Conditioner as leave in, IC or Eco styler for my gel, and castor oil or natures gate pomade as my oil/sealant. I am debating working Shea butter and Aloe back in, and planning to do a flax seed gel batch soon. And a set of twists. And a roller set... Sigh... Lol. 




Update on the new length and color



No comments:

Post a Comment

hair ideas © 2013. All Rights Reserved | Powered by-Blogger

Designed by-Windroidclub