Tuesday, December 9, 2014

It compliments your pretty features more!

Ismail oubarka | 6:20 AM


By Daphney Askew-Brown

Although I've worn some shade of red for the past 3 years, last week I was approached by the clinic manager (not my boss) and was told that I was going to have to tone my hair down because she had to write another employee up that had a brighter shade of red for at least a good month and a half. 





I already knew that the only reason she approached me was because the employee she wrote up was whining about it lol so I toned down to keep from having to involve my boss in something so petty. 



I went over the Textures & Tones blazing burgundy with Dark & Lovely dazzling brown.




No comments:

Post a Comment

hair ideas © 2013. All Rights Reserved | Powered by-Blogger

Designed by-Windroidclub