Monday, December 22, 2014

Welcome Simon James Thaler!

Ismail oubarka | 8:19 AM

December 8, 2014

6:47 PM

7 lbs. 10 oz.

20 inches








I am in the process of writing my birth story. It was the hardest, most beautiful and amazing thing that I have ever done! I absolutely adore my son and I love being a mother. The past two weeks with this little guy have been two of the best of my life. I have so much more love and respect for my husband watching how much he loves, cares for and nurtures our son. To walk into the room in the evenings and see him reading the word to Simon and telling him that there is only one God makes my heart swell with joy. I am so thankful that we are able to raise our son in the truth!






























from Natural with Kendra http://ift.tt/1zVVAg1

No comments:

Post a Comment

hair ideas © 2013. All Rights Reserved | Powered by-Blogger

Designed by-Windroidclub