Saturday, January 3, 2015

Stylist Feature – Zenzelenuru

Ismail oubarka | 7:03 AM

securedownload

Introduce yourself and which salon if any you work at…

Blessings I’m Zenzele Nuru of Sankofa Duafe Design Studio and Zenspot boutique where I own and operate a petite salon and boutique.

How long have you worked as a licensed cosmetologist (or equivalent in your country) and where did you study?

Im a licensed stylist of three years however have been working behind the chair in salons for over 25 years in the natural hair industry”chemical free styling” I’m a graduate of Federico’s Beauty institute located in Sacramento Ca I have also had the great fortune to travel and study abroad in Tokyo Japan at the Yamano beauty Institute studying traditional Long hair design and eastern philosophy of esthetics


What is your specialty, relaxed, natural hair, locs or anything special?

My specialty is natural hair “Whatever you want Naturally I can do” , I am a licensed cosmetologist and have over 25 years experience in the

Stylist: Zenzelenuru
Stylist: Zenzelenuru


Natural hair care field ,I specialize in multi racial hair care and offer all aspects of Natural hair care (chemical Free Styling) , Braiding, Weaving , Flat iron/Silking, Loc and Loc mantainence ,I also feature the Latching of locks ,loc take down and and more .


I work in a professional setting, with attention to detail, and a love for the art of Natural hair care as well as all the traditional salon services cuts, color, relaxers Waxing. I treat every guest with personal attention and honor they deserve.

What in your opinion is the most rewarding thing about working as a hair stylist?

I treat every guest with personal attention and honor they deserve. making a connection with the client is vital.

I love it when clients feel I care about their hair, its health and them getting top notch treatment and serviceand less of a focus on bieng paid its in many ways worth more to me I love what I do

When you meet that customer that has not had a great experience with a previous stylist, how do you make them comfortable while in your chair?


I tell all my guest that they should do there research of they’re stylist just like any other professional ask key pertinent question that are important so you find the stylist that

If you could change one thing about the cosmetology industry what would that be?

I would like to see more business education within cosmetology education. you can be the most talented stylist but without business knowledge you could end up not working and struggling

Where do you see yourself a few years from now, what are your goals as a stylist?

I would like to become an Educator, Mentor and continued business owner expanding my existing salon into a green holistic spa center. I also see myself giving back to the community offering my services to people once a month at no charge


How do you stay motivated and on top of your game?

I stay motivated by staying humble and continued commitment to learning and advanced education

securedownload (1) securedownload (2) securedownload (3) securedownload
Here is a chance to sell you ‘the stylist’ and your business, tell us why we should utilize your services?

“Whatever you want Naturally I can do” , I am a licensed cosmetologist and have over 25 years experience in the Natural hair care field , If you are newly natural or looking for natural hair styling options, I specialize in multi racial hair care and offer all aspects of Natural hair care (chemical Free Styling)


In which city/state do you mainly work?

Elk Grove ,Ca

Sankofa Duafe Design Studio

10466 Franklin Blvd suite A

Elk Grove Ca 95757








No comments:

Post a Comment

hair ideas © 2013. All Rights Reserved | Powered by-Blogger

Designed by-Windroidclub