Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Your 4 Biggest Diffusing Problems...HACKED!!!

Ismail oubarka | 6:26 AM





I did it! I finally did it!



I'd like to thank God first, my parents, my sister for being A1 since day 1, my boyfriend Samuel, YouTube University...



Pardon my getting carried away, but I do feel like hacking the diffusing process should come with some kind of award. Just don't tell Kanye. In this video, while y'all watch me diffuse my hair, I discuss the 4 major problems we ladies encounter when trying to emulate the diffusing results of our favorite YouTubers:




  • shrinkage//lack of volume

  • frizz

  • crispy curls

  • heat damage fear

Luckily, there are workarounds for each one of these problems, and I'm happy to share how each one of them has worked for me.



Check it out in the video below:






Be sure to like, comment, subscribe & share with a curlfriend!







from The Mane Objective http://ift.tt/17lqiUP

No comments:

Post a Comment

hair ideas © 2013. All Rights Reserved | Powered by-Blogger

Designed by-Windroidclub