Wednesday, May 27, 2015

3 Amazing Deep Conditioners Under $10

Ismail oubarka | 5:24 PM


It’s no surprise that deep conditioning is a staple in many natural haired women’s regimens – protein-moisture balance is a key component to retaining length and preventing breakage. Most recommend deep conditioning at least once a week and several of us have a lot of hair, so it can get a bit expensive to rely on deep conditioners that cost $20 for 8 oz. When I deep condition my hair, most regular sized bottles only last me 2-3 uses. With weekly treatments, that can cost $40 for deep conditioning alone per month. Wow.
So, I decided to seek out inexpensive deep conditioners that I can purchase locally. At first it was a little difficult depending on where I shopped (CVS didn’t really yield great results), but I ended up finding some awesome deep conditioners that I’ve added to my staples. Check ’em out!
aussie_DC

Aussie 3-Minute Miracle Smooth Deep Conditioning Treatment

Cost: About $5 for 8oz.
Aussie Moist is a staple for many naturals as a rinse out conditioner, but have you tried the 3-Minute Miracle treatments? This one will leave you have super buttery and smooth, and the bottle is so convenient to use in the shower. No cap, no jar — the conditioner squeezes right out of the bottle, minimizing wasting conditioner. Be careful if you practice the Curly Girl (CG) Method though, this one does contain Bis Aminopropyl Dimethicone. However, this cone is not supposed to accumulate on top of itself (which causes build-up), so you may be okay.

2015-05-26-09-54-58-783
Hask Deep Conditioners

Cost: $5.99 for 6oz or $2.99 for 1.75oz
Hask released a line of deep conditioners that I have 100% fallen in love with. And bonus? They contain strengthening proteins, but still leave hair soft, which usually doesn’t happen for me unless I’m using Curl Junkie Repair Me!, which retails at around $30 for 12oz. I’ve used their Argan Oil Repairing, Monoi Oil Nourishing, and Macadamia Oil Moisturizing versions, and I love them all. I’d say that the Argan version is a bit more strengthening than the Macadamia and Monoi versions (my hair feels a little stronger after it, but still soft). I wish these came in MUCH bigger sizes (like, 32oz), but at $5.99 (at Ulta, and I usually have a coupon) a pop, I don’t really mind hauling or making a quick trip to the store to get more.
Giovanni 2 Chic Ultra-Repair Intensive Hair Mask

76709-20150117

Cost: $8.99 for 5.1oz
This Giovanni DC is a little more expensive (and thicker) than the other conditioners I’ve mentioned, but it’s still a pretty good deal. The smell of blackberry and coconut milk is absolutely delicious, and this DC will leave your hair smooth (especially on the ends). It does contain dimethicone, but it’s close to the bottom while all the yummy ingredients are towards the top.

Looking for a more detailed review of these conditioners? Check out my YouTube video, where I go into each DC more in depth.
What are some of your favorite inexpensive deep conditioners?


from beauty hair http://ift.tt/1JVXt1o

No comments:

Post a Comment

hair ideas © 2013. All Rights Reserved | Powered by-Blogger

Designed by-Windroidclub