Sunday, May 31, 2015

The Twist Out: I love Afro Hydrate & Hold Crème Review

Ismail oubarka | 12:55 PM

I've officially lifted the seal on my product ban, I've only been using  castor oil, water and shea, which has been working pretty well for me as I have been protective styling for over 6 months now. However summer is coming and wigs are far to hot to wear on a daily basis so I'll be rocking my fro a couple of times a week. the first product I gave a test run is I Love Afro Hydrate and Hold Crème. This a styling creme that leaves hair soft and shiny with a light hold which is great for maintaining Twist and Braid Outs. 



I'm not a huge fan of twist outs, I never seem to manage to get it looking full and curly, it always seems to end up kind of sticky outy [for want of a better description!] however Hydrate and Hold Creme has given me a step up in the game, and its not just a fluke, I've used the product several times and my twists outs have been on point. for best result I used as directed on damp hair, I use a generous amount of product on each two strand twist and left to air dry over night. The next day I unravelled and fluffed and was left with this beautifully textured twist out that was touchable. This style lasted me 3 days just a daily fluff and I was ready to go. 


I was pleasantly surprised by this product, it absorbed into my strands, I did expect to be left with an oily residue, as I've had this with other styling cremes. However due to the healthy amount of Avocado oil in  Hydrate and Hold [one of the few oils that penetrates the hair shaft] my hair was left with no residue and no flaking like I've found with some styling products intended to give a light hold. If I have some negative it would be the size of the product it's currently only available in a 120ml tub and I've already done half of that in just one week [because I've been testing it out I've probably used it a little more than a regular person] so it would be great if we could get it in a bigger size. But that is a minor thing, I love this product it will definitely make it to my re purchase list. www.iloveafro.co.uk 

Ingredients: Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice,Theobroma Cacoa (Virgin Cocoa Butter), Persia Gratissima (Avocado Butter), Olea Europeae (Olive) Fruit Oil, (Camelina) Sativa Seed Oil, Behentrimonium Methosulfate (and) Cetearyl Alcohol (BTMS), Linseed, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat Germ) Oil, Glycerine, Cetyl Alcohol (Stabiliser), Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol (and) Chlorphenesin, (Mild Preservative), Parfum





from Natural Belle http://ift.tt/1FVHMWj

No comments:

Post a Comment

hair ideas © 2013. All Rights Reserved | Powered by-Blogger

Designed by-Windroidclub