Tuesday, June 30, 2015

TK Wonder Heats Things Up for Sunglass Hut’s ‘Electrify Summer’ Campaign

Ismail oubarka | 5:52 AM

Sunglass Hut featured four women involved in music for their ‘Electrify Summer’ campaign and I was chosen as one of the four selected. Part of the campaign consisted of creating our own spotify DJ playlist featuring 20 tracks from some of our favorite artists keeping in mind the theme and genre (mostly electronic) designated such as ‘Feel the Vibes,’ ‘Shock Them All,’ or ‘Heat Things Up.’ Also snippets from three tracks of my own music has been featured in three out of four of the the online campaign videos for Natalie Suarez, Chelsea Leyland and myself.
 

Now watch me ‘Heat Things Up’ for Sunglass Hut while listening to a snippet of my song ‘Not Your Robot’ produced by Gabe & Touchtalk.
 
 


 
 

Click on the spotify link below to hear how I ‘Heat Things Up’ with my brand new ‘Heat Things Up’ DJ playlist featuring twenty tracks from artists such as AlunaGeorge, Cyril Hahn, Little Dragon, Twin Shadow, Le Youth, Shadow Child, Telepopmusik, Kissey, Muhsinah, Totally Enormous Dinosaurs, Thomas Azier plus many more including my track ‘Not Your Robot’ produced by Gabe & Touchtalk in it’s entirety.
 

TK Wonder’s Heat Things Up Guest DJ Mix

 

4a_710_FB_insta_SGH_tk2new

3a_7:8_Facebk_SGH_tk

2a_7-1_Facebk_insta_SGH_TK_new1

 

Sunglass Hut



from Urban Bush Babes http://ift.tt/1GM8qOh

No comments:

Post a Comment

hair ideas © 2013. All Rights Reserved | Powered by-Blogger

Designed by-Windroidclub