Tuesday, August 25, 2015

W Magazine: “What It Girls Actually Wear at Night” Cipriana and TK Quann

Ismail oubarka | 8:06 PM

via: W Magazine

What It Girls Actually Wear at Night

Want to fit in with the in crowd at your next soiree? See what girls about town Kate Foley, Laura Bailey, and Atlanta de Cadenet wear here—and dress accordingly.” – W Magazine

 

Kilo Kish

W1
“Chanel Vamp nail polish, NARS Paloma contour blush, Smashbox eyebrow duo for thick brows, and Armani Rouge Ecstasy lipcolor with a Maison Kitsuné varsity jacket over anything.”

*Photo by Silke Labson

 

SZA

W5
“I don’t really like going out too much, but if I do I wear an over-sized shirt made into a mock dress of some sort or a super clingy, long-sleeved, solid-color pant suit with bright heels.”

*Photo courtesy of SSENSE

 

Atlanta de Cadenet Taylor

w6
“I really don’t change that much in between what I wear during the day and what I wear at night. If I’m going to some sort of event, I might throw some heels on, or switch up my big purse for a clutch, or put on one of my nicer dresses.”

 

Langley Fox

W 7


“I tend to wear a black mini skirt or short dress with a leather jacket, fur coat, or Little Red Riding Hood-style coat. Usually I’m in tights with knee socks and shiny black loafers. It does vary, though, and I go through colored phases.”

*Photo by Everlane

 

TK and Cipriana Quann

& Other Stories 2
“Oversized blazers, kimonos, dusters with crop tops, baggy pants with heels or trousers with oxfords.” To view more of W Magazine’s “It Girl” night out style guide click here

*Photo courtesy of & Other Stories



from Urban Bush Babes http://ift.tt/1JigVln

No comments:

Post a Comment

hair ideas © 2013. All Rights Reserved | Powered by-Blogger

Designed by-Windroidclub