Tuesday, April 19, 2016

#ZoomZoom: 2016 Mazda3 S Grand Touring 5-Door Review

Ismail oubarka | 5:04 AM
#ZoomZoom: 2016 Mazda3 S Grand Touring 5-Door Review
Photography: Mr. Samuel W. (he's crazy good at this, right?)
 I'm not even gonna lie, DriveShop got me all in my feelings. 

I miss this spicy little number, a lot. I'm not gonna waste too much time leading in to this review, so let's just get on with the goods. This time around, we're talking all about the 2016 Mazda Mazda3 S Grand Touring 5-Door or as I like to call it, my Car Spirit Animal.

Cost
For the Mazda Mazda3 S Grand Touring 5-Door fancy pants top of the line version I rode around and got it in, the sticker price is $30,270.

Where to Buy
Click here to check out your local Mazda dealership!

Active Ingredients (Features)
These are the features from the Mazda3 S Grand Touring 5-Door that made me fall in love:
  • Sport Mode Option
  • Dash Pop-Up Odometer aka Active Driving Display
  • Push to Start
  • Keyless Entry with FOB/Smart Key
  • Heated Leather Seats
  • Tinted Windows
  • Touch Screen In-Dash Audio System with Bluetooth, Navigation, XM Radio, and more
  • Sunroof
  • Driver and Passenger Individual Temperature Controls (wayyyyy clutch)
  • Backup and Parking Camera with Sensors
  • Lane departure and vehicle proximity alerts
  • Rain Sensing Windshield Wipers
  • Bose Speaker System
  • SMS Text Delivery and Reply System
There are other features and specs that I can't remember, but these are the ones that I used and loved the most.

#ZoomZoom: 2016 Mazda3 S Grand Touring 5-Door Review
Photography: Me. Not nearly as great as Samuel's. And you see my sister's big head up front (lol)
The Good
Have you ever felt like a car was your spirit animal? That pretty much sums up my experience with the Mazda3 S Grand Touring 5-Door. Like, I need you guys to understand this. In the week and some change that I had this car, I developed a severe emotional attachment. I was legit sad that I had to give it back. Before publishing this blog post, I strongly considered penning a plea to Drive Shop and Mazda to let me have, hold, and cherishthe Mazda3 S Grand Touring 5-Door forever and ever.
#ZoomZoom: 2016 Mazda3 S Grand Touring 5-Door Review
Photography: Mr. Samuel W.
I. Love. This. Car. 

Did you catch that? I love it. I miss it. I want it back. I want one for Christmas. Literally. See, the Kia Sorento was hella smooth. But hear me when I say Car Spirit Animal. The Mazda3 S Grand Touring 5-Door was EVERYTHING. From the Soul Red paint and glossy black trim, to gunmetal wheels and sunroof, I'm hooked. Every time I pulled up somewhere - church, family gatherings or otherwise, everyone said one thing: "That car fits you". We go together, like chocolate chip cookie dough and spoons. Like ashy lips and eos lip balm. Like naturals and deep conditioner.
#ZoomZoom: 2016 Mazda3 S Grand Touring 5-Door Review
Photography: Mr. Samuel W.
The car just fit my lifestyle. I'm active, so having a sports-inspired car is right up my alley. I love bright colors, and I absolutely could not get enough of the Soul Red paint. I'm sans kids, so the size the the Mazda3 S Grand Touring 5-Door is perfect for rolling around the city with just me and the Mr. - or bringing the Nephs along. Honestly, the Mazda3 just gets me. Cool, but not too-too cool. Bright, but not gaudy. Tons of neat features without being over the top. And a sunroof...cause, melanin.

Plus, I mean, when you have kicks that match the car - it was meant to be, right?
#ZoomZoom: 2016 Mazda3 S Grand Touring 5-Door Review
Photography: Mr. Samuel W. (this is my favorite picture)
The Bad
The worst part about the Mazda3 S Grand Touring 5-Door? It's not in my driveway right now with a big red bow and a "Just Cause You're Awesome" sticker. Other than that, I've got nothin'.

The Bottom Line
If I was trifilin', I'd start a GoFundMe so y'all could donate toward my goals of a Mazda3 S Grand Touring 5-Door. But I'm not trifilin', I have a full time job, and a blog. Jesus didn't die on the cross to beg y'all for a selfish comeup, so I'll do what I need to do to put this baby in my garage by May 2017. If that means going out less, passing on sneaker releases, buying less hair products (gasp!), and grinding harder to generate income under The Mane Objective banner, then so be it. But I mean, if Mazda wants to bless ya girl, who am I to say no?

I told y'all I want this car. #zoomzoom

Have you ever tried out the 2016 Mazda3 S Grand Touring 5-Door? If not, you need a test drive ASAPtually! Much love and many thanks again to DriveShop for letting me whip this hot little number around LA for a week. If you guys ever get tired of looking at it, and wanna give it a new home...I have a parking space just for it. #justsaying #closedmouthdontgetfed 


from The Mane Objective http://ift.tt/1WcCblT

No comments:

Post a Comment

hair ideas © 2013. All Rights Reserved | Powered by-Blogger

Designed by-Windroidclub