Wednesday, June 8, 2016

NEW IN.

Ismail oubarka | 11:48 AM

Since we've wrapped up the month of May, I figured I'd do a quick sharing of a couple new items I acquired over the month.

Glytone Mini Peel | Once I had a chance to try Glytone's glycolic acid cleanser, I immediately wanted to go back for more.  My first instinct was to purchase something that would give me the biggest bang for my buck.  If I had acne breakouts I would have grabbed the Glytone Acne Mask that Pharrell recommends.  But, since discoloration is my biggest concern, I figured a mini peel that I could do at home would be the best option.  I like that it's a gel (not liquid), which makes application much easier.  This peel is quite gentle. I didn't experience any actual peeling.  Maybe because I exfoliate regularly anyway.  Even when I went in for a series of professional peels at a med spa, the peeling I experienced was little to none.  I'm gonna do mini-peels 2-3X a week and hope for great results.

NeoCell Beauty Infusion | I'm a HUGE fan of NeoCell.  When a rep from NeoCell reached out asking if I wanted to try one of their products, I was elated.  So far, I've enjoyed their yummy collagen chews, supplements, and collagen powder. The rep was kind enough to give me  the option of selecting any item from their lineup and decided to go with the Beauty Infusion powder. It's loaded with skin loving goodness and has a yummy cherry flavor.  Beauty Fusion mixes smoothly with water which makes it easy to consume on those days when I'm not making a smoothie.  I'm really looking forward to awesome results. Will give an update.

Alluxe Vitamin C Serum |  A spur of the moment purchase.  I actually picked this up at the beauty section of TJ MAXX.  My goals include having bright, even toned skin but I didn't have a vitamin C serum in the line up....that was not congruent so I had to rectify the situation.  I grabbed this one because the vitamin C was blended with other healthy skin ingredients like hyaluronic acid, green tea, and loads of plant extracts.

Charlotte Tilbury Legendary Lash Mascara  | Another impulse buy.  Youtube recommended that I watch video of make up artist Wayne Goss reviewing a newly launched mascara.  On camera, he applied a couple of coats and his lashes transformed right before my very eyes.  Wayne also deemed this product as "the holy grail of all mascaras"...and there was no mascara's that he's tried that outperformed this.  One can never have enough mascaras so I bought it.  I love my Japanese mascara, but honestly, it doesn't create overly dramatic results. My strategy was to grab this super-volume mascara and layer it with my Japanese one.  I'm so glad I gave Legendary Lash a try because I love how well it works.  This is truly a transformative product that brings dramatic results.  Heroine Make is my every day mascara and Legendary Lash is my secret weapon.





from Relaxed Hair Health http://ift.tt/1ZyzZ8i

No comments:

Post a Comment

hair ideas © 2013. All Rights Reserved | Powered by-Blogger

Designed by-Windroidclub