Wednesday, June 1, 2016

The Catch Up: Wig Witch Launch and Hustle & Heels Luncheon

Ismail oubarka | 12:07 PM

Hey Loves, what an exciting couple of weeks I've had, not only have I become a legit business woman [YEAH me! I know! stop laughing.....] launching The Wig Witch as well as announcing a series of wig making workshops that will highlight hair care and of cause Black Girl Magic! in association with Simply Gorgeous Hair Salon. 



I also got to attend Afro Hair and Beauty Live to sit on the Hustle & Heels panel powered by ORS Europe alongside 3 amazing panelists Eryca Freemantle, Kubi Springer & Vee Chanda it was a really insightful event the words of wisdom from both Kubi & Eryca both veterans in their fields was definitely worth the train journey and the lovely Vee [who is STUNNING] had such an great energy, it was a lovely day and though I was shitting it! I think I managed to get to get my words out and not totally brain fart [it's a thing!] Surprisingly I've been invited back to talk at the Hustle & Heels Luncheon Sunday June 5th get your ticket here  hopefully I've see you there!



from Natural Belle http://ift.tt/1Y2Ztfc

No comments:

Post a Comment

hair ideas © 2013. All Rights Reserved | Powered by-Blogger

Designed by-Windroidclub