Wednesday, January 18, 2017

[Notable] The Skin Care Brand that keeps popping up on my Social Media Feed

Ismail oubarka | 9:21 AM
As you are well aware, I'm constantly on the prowl for new beauty tips and interesting brands.  I've stumbled on so many gems thanks to the generous women who photograph & share their holy grail products.

Yesterday I was scrolling, per usual, when I stumbled upon a reveal of a brand I'd never heard of.  I quickly took a screenshot then moved on.  Hours later, another product from the same company showed up on my feed.

Could this be a mere coincidence? Or was the universe trying to get my attention?
Brittany Hampton's caption was enough to peak my interest.  She strongly urges us to get some [of the PowerSpot blemish lotion] and "stop playing."  According to the label, this appears to be an overnight acne treatment infused with awesome botanicals such as tea tree oil, witch hazel, cucumber and aloe.
@brittanyhampton

Keep in mind that Brittany has what I consider to be "perfectly flawless skin."  It practically radiates an amazing glow even when she's sporting a bare face.  I've never seen her with a pimple.....ever! Why would she even need a blemish control product?

This overnight acne lotion may be a contributor to her perfect skin.  If M-61 blemish lotion really works, then she might be preventing acne breakouts before they become a problem which means Brittany is also avoiding having to deal with stubborn acne scars.

Years ago, I broke out all the time.  After a long, hard-fought battle, I finally got my acne somewhat under control.  I still get a pimple here and there but it's nothing like the breakouts I suffered before. I've taken a passive approach to dealing with acne and, as a result, I'm having to deal with scarring.

Speaking of acne scars, it appears that the good people at M-61 have just the thing that may help with that.

As I mentioned early, on the exact same day that I was introduced to the brand, this image came across my timeline with the simple caption: "New Fave"

Pictured were M-61's PowerGlow peel pads which, like their lotion, seems to be a blend of exfoliating acids (glycolic/salicylic), nutrients like vitamin K to help reduce discoloration plus ingredients with anti-inflammatory properties.

This brand has really peaked my interest....these two products in particular.  In my current skincare routine, I have nothing deal with unsuspecting breakouts. That needs to change. An overnight acne treatment sounds like a dream come true right about now.





from BELLEMOCHA.com http://ift.tt/2jxhmpZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

hair ideas © 2013. All Rights Reserved | Powered by-Blogger

Designed by-Windroidclub