Thursday, November 30, 2017

The Body Shop Has the Facial Mask Game On Lock.

Ismail oubarka | 8:41 AM
Every time I see a selfie with some girl caring for her skin with a mask, I always think to myself, "I should mask more often."  I want to be one of those people whose stay with flawless skin because of masking on the regular.

Sometimes my laziness kicks in and stops me from being great.  The easier the process, the more likely I am to actually mask at random times like before heading out.  Recently, I've been introduced to a few masks that have changed my entire routine and I couldn't be happier.
The good folks at The Body Shop sent me a few of their masks to try.  The first was their Himalayan Charcoal Purifying Glow Mask.  I absolutely loved it! It's so reminiscent of my favorite clearing mask of all time (GlamGlow).  They did such an amazing job with the formula, packaging, and best of all, the price.  You can check out my full review here.

I was elated when a few more of their masks came in the mail.  With the change of season, I wanted something that could help keep my skin clear but with hydrating qualities.  That's when their Japanese Matcha Tea and Tea Tree Anti-Imperfection Night Mask came into my life.  Both formulas work hard to keep the skin clear. But they aren't the traditional mud mask formula that you 're used to.
First, let's discuss the Pollution Clearing Japanese Matcha Mask.  I like to classify it as a hydrating, clearing mask.  Meaning it removes impurities without leaving the face dry and tight.  Instead of clay, it's water-based and formulated nourishing ingredients like shea butter, olive oil, aloe vera, vitamin E, and various extracts.  If that wasn't enough, they've also included tiny apricot seed granules for a little bit of exfoliation action as you rinse it away.  It's a wonderful purifying mask for fall & winter.

 I'm also digging their Tea Tree Anti-Imperfection Night Mask.  This one as an anti-acne powerhouse that promises to clear your skin while you sleep.  It pairs two potent acne fighters - tea tree oil & salicylic acid- to help you wake up to clearer skin in the morning.  The texture of the mask is light, gel-like and very soothing. Typically, my skin behaves when temperatures drop so I haven't gotten much use from this mask yet. But, come summertime, I will rely heavily on this cooling mask to keep pimples at bay.

I was fortunate to sample just a few of their amazing masks but they have so many others I want to try.  On my wishlist are the British Rose plumping mask and the Ethiopian Honey Nourishing formula.

If you love masks, you have to check out Body Shop's line.  I think they did an excellent job. And, thanks to the Body Shop, I'm now happily masking several times a week.





from BELLEMOCHA.com http://ift.tt/2BwAWZz

No comments:

Post a Comment

hair ideas © 2013. All Rights Reserved | Powered by-Blogger

Designed by-Windroidclub