Sunday, March 18, 2018

Relaxer Didn’t Get Rid Of All Curls Kinks Or Coils? You May Not Be As Underprocessed As You Think!

Ismail oubarka | 8:33 AM

Woman with slightly wavy damp hairI relax my hair completely.  Recently I posted a pictorial of my self-relaxing process and showed areas of my hair that don’t process as straight as others.  Some commented that I appear to be texlaxed.  For those who are unfamiliar, the term ‘texlax’ (texture/texturizer + relax) means to intentionally underprocess your hair to leave some kinks coils […]

The post Relaxer Didn’t Get Rid Of All Curls Kinks Or Coils? You May Not Be As Underprocessed As You Think! appeared first on Black Hair Information.



from Black Hair Information http://ift.tt/2HJQT0T

No comments:

Post a Comment

hair ideas © 2013. All Rights Reserved | Powered by-Blogger

Designed by-Windroidclub