Thursday, January 22, 2015

Today's Hair: Double Flat Twist

Ismail oubarka | 2:05 PM

This is one way to jazz up a simple style. Normally I only use one flat twist back into my bun but this style uses two. I love how polished it looks! The best part? It takes less than 10 minutes to do




I used the aloe berry gel by alikay naturals to smooth my edges. It gives a nice light hold that's perfect for this style. If I wanted a more sleek look however, I would opt for the Eco styler.




I love styles like these as protective styles. They are simple yet cute and keep my ends tucked away. Plus now that my little one is grabbing fistfuls of my hair, up is better!




How do you like this style?






from Natural with Kendra http://ift.tt/1JoqIGo

No comments:

Post a Comment

hair ideas © 2013. All Rights Reserved | Powered by-Blogger

Designed by-Windroidclub