Friday, February 20, 2015

Funny Friday: Workout Laughter

Ismail oubarka | 10:55 AM

For the past 3 weeks I have been getting back into the routine of exercising. The first day that I started working out, I propped Simon up on the bed in his boppy pillow and started my workout. As I'm getting my sweat on I hear a gurgling chuckle...




I look up and Simon is laughing! He continued to smile and laugh at me though the whole workout. Geez, I guess I'm more out of shape and look more ridiculous working out than I thought!




Who would have though that mommy's pain, sweat and efforts would be so funny to her little one?




It's Friday, don't forget to smile!






from Natural with Kendra http://ift.tt/1vPbhB1

No comments:

Post a Comment

hair ideas © 2013. All Rights Reserved | Powered by-Blogger

Designed by-Windroidclub