Friday, January 9, 2015

Style Me Quick: Sleek and Polished

Ismail oubarka | 10:50 AM

Here is a super quick style when you need something sleek and polished for the day. It takes 3-5 min tops!




I started off with stretched hair that I wore in a bun overnight. Obviously it needs some help!




I used some water with peppermint essential oil to refresh and moisturize. The peppermint is super invigorating and it wakes you up!




Now your tresses should be more pliable to style




Now I am going to use some edge control and a brush to smooth my edges. I used my fingers to smooth the rest! Brushes can rip out your hair if you aren't careful!












Walah! Smooth and sleek without the use of gel. I like the edge control as an alternative to gel because you can still style your hair after. Once you use gel you have to rinse or wash to get it out!



You can't beat a style that has you put the door in less than 10 minutes :)






from Natural with Kendra http://ift.tt/1ARQpOV

No comments:

Post a Comment

hair ideas © 2013. All Rights Reserved | Powered by-Blogger

Designed by-Windroidclub